Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE (themotivationbug.com) OR OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
The present terms and conditions (this “Agreement” or “Terms”) is a legal agreement between you and The Motivation Bug (hereinafter “March 8, 2021”.
The Site (themotivationbug.com) and all of its connected pages are operated by Morgan Green. She is not a licensed life coach, therapist, motivational speaker, etc. The items, thoughts, and ideas that are on this site (themotivationbug.com) is based on her own experiences as well as for motivational purposes only. Throughout the Site, the terms “the Site“, “our Services“, “we“, “us“ and “our” refer to The Motivation Bug. The Motivation Bug offers this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance to all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our Site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitations, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. In the event of any inconsistency between this Agreement and any additional terms or policies referenced herein, the provisions of the additional terms or policies shall control.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
You may not use our products or Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our products or Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to motor vehicle laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature to this Site.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account and right to use our Services.
We have the right to take any of the following actions at our sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Site;
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our products or Site;
- Deactivate or delete your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning the use of our Site.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Site may include communications such as service announcements and administrative or legal notices from us. Please note that you cannot opt-out of receiving these notices.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site or any contact on the Site, without express written permission by us.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. The Motivation Bug content is not for resale. Use of the Site does not entitle users to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Morgan Green, the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Motivation Bug or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
SECTION 2 – CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Once you create an account with us, you are registered on The Motivation Bug Site. The terms “member,” “membership,” and “account” all refer to this registration as a member on The Motivation Bug’s Site. If you are merely surfing or browsing through the Site and have not yet created an account, your use of the Site is still subject to this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, do not use the Site.
When you create an account, you will provide a unique username and email. We will ask you to create a password. Because any activities that occur under your username or password are your responsibility it is important for you to keep your username and/or password secure. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Motivation Bug and its owner are not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account.
Notify us immediately if you believe that someone has used your username, email, or password without your authorization.
SECTION 3 – COOKIES
SECTION 4 – LICENSE
Unless otherwise stated, The Motivation Bug and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Motivation Bug. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Motivation Bug for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Motivation Bug;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from The Motivation Bug;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Motivation Bug;
- Redistribute content from The Motivation Bug;
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Effective March 8, 2021.
SECTION 5 – COMMENTING AND OTHER SITE USAGE
Parts of the Site offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Site. The Motivation Bug does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Motivation Bug, its agents, and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by The Motivation Bug.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Motivation Bug shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Motivation Bug reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Site and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, deemed unlawful, invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, and/or causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of The Motivation Bug’s Services for the purpose of:
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any officials, forum leaders, guides, or hosts, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files, and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any of The Motivation Bug Services, servers, and/or networks that may be connected or related to our Site, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities that have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
The Motivation Bug herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the Terms or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users, and/or members.
The Motivation Bug herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the Terms;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content that is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of The Motivation Bug, its visitors, users, and members, including the general public.
The Motivation Bug herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by The Motivation Bug or any other content providers supplying content services to The Motivation Bug. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services through our Site, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
You hereby grant The Motivation Bug a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
SECTION 6 – INDEMNITY
All users and/or members agree to insure and hold The Motivation Bug, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our Site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, or you violate the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
SECTION 7 – COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCT
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell, nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to The Motivation Bug’s sites.
SECTION 8 – MODIFICATIONS
The Motivation Bug reserves the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension, and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
SECTION 9 – HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-Wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Motivation Bug; and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or service; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to The Motivation Bug (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name, your organization name, the reason for linking our site, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Motivation Bug‘s logo or other artwork on Our site, social media pages, or in our videos will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Any breach of terms after being approved for hyperlinking our content will result in immediate legal action.
SECTION 10 – OTHER SITE LINKING
Either The Motivation Bug or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other material, on or available from such third-party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that The Motivation Bug shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused, or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
SECTION 11 – REMOVAL OF LINKS
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
SECTION 12 – IFRAMES
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Site.
SECTION 13 – CONTENT LIABILITY
You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on the Site. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
SECTION 14 – RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Site, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
SECTION 15 – RELEASE
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release The Motivation Bug (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners, and any other third parties) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SECTION 16 – NOTICE
The Motivation Bug may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the Terms, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be hereinafter developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the Terms by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this Agreement constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
SECTION 17 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of The Motivation Bug trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other logos and any brand features and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of The Motivation Bug. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner The Motivation Bug logo or marks without obtaining The Motivation Bug’s prior written consent.
The Motivation Bug will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, The Motivation Bug may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our Terms and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative, or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
SECTION 18 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Motivation Bug and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this Agreement between you and us with respect to The Motivation Bug Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Services, affiliate Services, third-party content, or third-party software.
SECTION 19 – CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and The Motivation Bug with regard to the Agreement that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, cause of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the relationship between you and The Motivation Bug shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Hartford, Connecticut or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and The Motivation Bug agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
SECTION 20 – STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the Agreement must be filed within 1 year after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
SECTION 21 – GOVERNMENT REQUESTS
SECTION 22 – FOREIGN ACCESS OF SITE
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Morgan Green from our offices within the USA. If you access the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use The Motivation Bug’s content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by this Agreement, any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
SECTION 23 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site or on any related Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site or on any related Site, including without limitations, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site or on any related Site should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site or on any related Site has been modified or updated.
All terms and conditions are effective March 8, 2021.